Neuro-psychology-based training for sales staff
The psychological-neurological-based approach is based on the customer motivation in a buying process.
- High-priced goods are sold in a cut-throat competition
- For the customer, the price seems to be the rational basis for decision
- New findings in neurobiology show, however: People usually decide in advance unconsciously and only then look for logical arguments to justify the decision
- The task of the seller, therefore, is to reach the customer at the unconscious level, where the decision is made.
- This requires recognizing and addressing the emotional unconscious essential needs of the client.
- Arguments about product benefits are then adjusted to these emotional needs and presented.
- This motivational approach for sales staff is actually a new successful.
- Access to clients, so far seen as being "difficult" is generated in a totally new way
The right gear of your brain function system
The right brain function is turned on for each phase of the challenge in a sales pitch: